Saturday 30 June 2012

Hmmm, what do we have here?



Ok, maybe I’m a little late jumping on the beauty band wagon but I finally purchased the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! You’re probably thinking, oh gosh, not another blog post on that blooming palette but hey ho, that’s how I roll! Hee hee! I decided to wait until to the hype calmed down to give an honest opinion and not be influenced in what I would be reviewing. I remember all the gurus raving about this palette but couldn’t justify putting a good 40 euros into a palette but after passing my exams for my second year of University I really wanted to treat myself! So what do I actually think of the product?


Well, I must say this palette is gorgeous. Every single shade is adaptable and unique. From a subtle nude look to a dramatic smoky eye, this palette has it all. I’ve been using it for about a week now and must say no complaints so far. What impressed me the most was the fact that these shadows stick… I don’t use primer on my eyes and not once has the shadow creased once applied (even on a very hot and sweaty day at work!) … I’ve literally been blown away by the quality of each shade, especially “Blackout” which is the closest colour to black I have ever seen when it comes down to eye shadows.

I don’t want to blab on because I’m pretty sure you’ve heard it all before but this palette is really a staple piece for any makeup collection. Whether it is for a professional or a beginner, this set really is a MUST!


Do you already own the Naked Palette? If so, what is your favourite shade? If not, would you like to purchase this palette?       


xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love this so much but I dropped mine and my blackout broke I was so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( RIP blackout, it really is a great colour ... I'm sorry for your loss flower xxx

      Love Rachael

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I really want to try out this palette! Looks so lovely :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Amie!!! It really is a good investment, I'd highly recommend it!! Have a nice day my lovely!

      Love Rachael

      xxx

      Delete
  3. i think i must be the only beauty blogger who doesnt have this or the original! must go on the to buy list! xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya hun I nominated you for the liesbter award
    http://martinacurran19.blogspot.ie/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED this palette, it's been on the top of my wish list since I first set my eyes on it! such gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,
    nice blog. let me know if you'd like to get associated with a new start up related to fashion and styling. you can check the details at:facebook.com/StyleStanza and contact me at: shiriishbohare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete